Airwolf is a fictional combat helicopter and the titular aircraft in the American television series Airwolf. In reality a cosmetically modified Bell 222 light helicopter, it was re-created in Second Life by Apolon Motors.
The Apolon Motors Airwolf was released in two variants: an unarmed "turbo reactor" model and an armed version.
- Piloting by key and mouselook
- Heads-up display (HUD)
- Radio/ATC chatter sound effects
- Opening doors, searchlight, smoke effects
- Auto Update
- Retractable wheels
- Controllable by Owner, group, or everyone
- Reactor Turbo boost Speed
- VICE combat system (Armed variant only): guns, missile, bomb