Amberlight Airservice is a virtual air unknown type of company in Second Life ®. Amberlight Airservice is owned by Ms.Beatrice. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE AIRLINE, PROJECTS, OWNERS, PARTNERS
- AIRPORTS NAME WHERE THE AIRLINES HAS TRAFFIC
As DATE, the AIRLINE NAME fleet includes the following aircraft:
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.