- Minimum recommended approach: 150m.
- CAUTION: some obstacles are on the landing & takeoff path (see the map in the images below for secure route)
Benito Juarez Int' Airport is relatively far off the typical air traffic routes, and is surrounded by some areas with security orbs, ban lines and other physical obstacles that can constitute a hazard for pilots. Nevertheless, reaching this airport can be a fun challenge for any skilled pilot, which will enjoy a large 192m x 20m runway as well as plenty of parking space on tarmac, and a public rez area.
There are two areas worth visiting in the sky directly above the facility: at 2003m is "XEP - Radio Pirata", the headquarters of an online radio broadcaster, and at 3001m a small village offers some beautiful places for visit, including a big, vintage style theater (undergoing complete reconstruction as of September 2016).
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Benito Juarez Int' Airport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Terminal & control tower.
- Radio station at 2003m of altitude.
- Scenic village at 3001m of altitude.