- Elevation advisory: landing surface situated at 85m, minimum recommend approach at 95m.
- Runway is unmarked and unlit, caution is recommended.
- Short runway, large wingspan aircraft advisories.
- Security orbs to the east of the airfield, recommend caution on approach.
A basic floating airfield servicing an adjacent apartment block, Birdies Skyport is equipped with a single unlit 153m x 23m runway, a simple ATC tower and small passenger lounge building. The airfield is directly connected to the Simonds & Kidd apartment block by a short bridge.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Birdies Skyport, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Rez area
- Small building with:
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- ATC tower.
- Residential area.