Blake Air (ICAO: ABK / IATA: BK / Call-sign: BLAKEAIR) is a virtual air non-commercial company in Second Life ®. Blake Air is owned by Quinn Moore (sophimoore). It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents. It is based in the Blake Sea area and offers chartered flights as well as curated tours.
Blake Air was founded in 2018 after consolidation of Blake Private Charter and Blake Helicopter Tours. Using the combined experience of these two companies, Blake Air offers private charters and carefully curated tours of the Blake Sea and beyond.
Popular Tours include:
- Blake Sea Signature Tour
- Second Norway Estate Tour
- New England Tour
- Honah Lee Excursion
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Delchdork Regional Airport (SLDR)
- Rainforest Airfield (SLAC)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- Embraer E-120 (Dani)
- Rockwell Commander 112 (Dani)
- D-109 (Dani)
- D-139 (Dani)
- British Aerospace 146 (McKeenan Aviation)
Contact Quinn Moore in world today to book a charter or flight!