The Boeing 757 (ICAO: B752 / WAKE: HEAVY) is a twin-engine narrow-body jet airliner. Created in Second Life by McKeenan Aviation the aircraft was based on the real-life Boeing 757 manufactured by Boeing Commercial Airplanes. from the 1981-2004.
The Real Life Boeing 757 was built by Boeing Commercial Airplanes from 1981 to 2004. The twinjet has a two-crew member glass cockpit, turbofan engines of sufficient power to allow takeoffs from relatively short runways and higher altitudes, a conventional tail and, for reduced aerodynamic drag, a supercritical wing design. Intended to replace the smaller three-engine 727 on short and medium routes, the 757 can carry 200 to 295 passengers for a maximum of 3,150 to 4,100 nautical miles (5,830 to 7,590 km), depending on variant. The 757 was designed concurrently with a wide-body twinjet, the 767 and, owing to shared features, pilots can obtain a common type rating that allows them to operate both aircraft. It's had twin Rolls-Royce RB211 or Pratt & Whitney PW2000 series turbofans. 
- Flight characteristics are affected by flaps and landing gear (physics scaled down for Second Life). Adjustable Handling - change handling characteristics whilst in flight.
- Working lighting (landing lights, navigation lights, strobes, and beacon).
- Animated components (yokes, levers, engines, doors, spoilers, leading edges/slats, 3-surface flaps, ailerons, elevators, rudder, and landing gear).
- Rezable ground-support vehicles and props (air stairs and forklift).
- Cargo System for Cargo Variant of 757 (GTFO)- transport cargo from airport to airport, gain rank, earn pseudo cash, smuggle (available soon).
- Adjustable pilot seat (up or down).
- Mod/Copy - Change or re-texture. Texture maps & drop-in paint system (with built-in grid textures for quick and accurate texturing).
- Passenger eject feature.
- First-class & Economy class seating