- Elevated airport platform at approx 118m. Minimum recommend approach at 120m.
Founded October 1st of 2017 by Nesto Quatro Bridgeport Airport is a small single runway regional airport. The airport is constructed on a platform off of route SL route 12. The airport was originally meant to be the HQ and training facility for Ocean Airlines. The airport is still under construction but open to the public.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from New Horizons Airport, as of June 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and servicesEdit
- x1 Public rez zones.
- x1 Paved, lighted runway.
- x1 public helipads located on roof of the terminal
- Fuel (DANI & DSA).
- Modern passenger terminal featuring x6 Airline ticket counters.
- Outdoor shops and vendors (coming soon)
- Marina (under construction)
- Public Rez area for sea vessels
- Small beach
- Air train from Terminal to Marina and LDPW road (under construction)
- Small Passenger lounge
- Scripted security gates to help keep flyers scripts down.
- Access to the Route 12 LDPW motorway.
- SL Coast Guard (SLCG) Outpost (under construction)