- Content-restricted Airfield
- Large aircraft advisory: runway 96 x 14m, suitable for small aircraft only.
- Approach from the south, curved approach around mountainside.
Created circa October 2015, the airstrip is equipped with a single 96m x 14m grass runway which serves the adjacent Orphanage and Mining Co. facility. Public rez is provided with 15 minute auto-return.
Traffic is limited to non-organized, not for profit, general aviation only.
Facilities and Services
- Public rez zone.
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Aviation refueling station (TBM and DSA fuel).
- Pilot's lounge.