BULL AIR (ICAO: SLAY / IATA: BA / Call-sign: BULLAIR) it is a non-comercial virtual air company in Second Life ®.BULL AIR is owned by Shirina Maven and Christian. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
Founded was the BULL AIR for fun flying in Second Life® and not to earn money. BULL AIR has direct flights, sightseeing flights and scheduled flights. The fleet has luxuriously aircraft and helicopters. All passengers are like VIP passengers for the BULL AIR crew members. Click here to become a member of the BULL AIR Group.
Since 2020 is BULL AIR Founding Member of, JFA - Jetlag Flight Alliance.
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Various Destinations. Major Airports and customer-specific landing facilities.
As January 2015, the BULL AIR fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Embraer Phenom D-100 (Dani Aircraft)
- Embraer Phenom-300 (Dani Aircraft)
- Embraer D-120 (Dani Aircraft)
- Boeing 737-200 (Dani Aircraft)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani Aircraft)
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.