Bush Flying Unlimited (Call-sign: BFU) is a non-commercial virtual air company in Second Life ®. The airline is owned by Lucius Aries, serving the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across the Blake Sea, Satori, Nautilus, Corsica continents as well as Eden and the Fruit Islands. BFU also performs regular Search and Rescue work throughout the Blake Sea and all affiliated ocean regions in conjunction with SAREMSUK.
Bush Flying Unlimited is primarily based out of Tortuga Bay Airfield and is an unconventional air service that specializes in flights to destinations that are not serviced by regular airfields. Bush Flying Unlimited offers free scheduled flights via the Passengers of SL group and also conducts sightseeing flights throughout the North Sea, Fruit Islands and Eden. Customers wishing to inquire about services are requested to contact Aries (Lucius Aries) for information.
Airports in Second Life® served by Bush Flying Unlimited include:
As of July 2015, the BFU fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Consolidated PBY Catalina (Shana Carpool)
- Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
- Laminar Systems PA-18 Supercub
- S&W MD-500
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need to detach AO's, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less than 50
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.