- The airport is closed as of March 2022
This was a public use airstrip in the East River Community. Aircraft tiedown rentals were available. It featured joint use by the adjacent Station Muirhead nautical center and had 10 minute autoreturn unless part of the Community.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from East River Municipal Airport. Other non-scheduled charter flights may have been available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone - entire airport is on 10 minute autoreturn unless aircraft is in the East River Community group
- Aviation Fuel Station (Terra Fuel, Dani fuel)
- Visual approach slope indicator (VASI) on runway 09
- Terminal building with covered walkway for 3 parking stands (Embraer Phenom and smaller on stand 1, Twin Otter and smaller on 2 and 3)
- Airport beacon
- ILS RWY 09 string for Dani Airplanes HSI Hud: SLER 09|East|<261908.100000,256237.000000,31.960190>
- Rental hangars
- Terminal building with waiting area
- Connection to the East River Community rapidER rail transit system Blue Line via the Brooks Forest - ERMA station located in the basement of the terminal, and indirectly by the Katzegarten - Brooks East station at the NE corner of the airfield