The Embraer Phenom 100 (ICAO: E50P / WAKE: LIGHT) is a very light twin-engine jet aircraft. Created in Second Life by Dani Aircraft, the aircraft was based on the real-life Embraer Phenom 100, developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer.
The real-life Phenom 100 has a capacity for four passengers in its normal configuration, but it can carry up to six passengers with a single crew, with optional side facing seat and belted toilet. It has a maximum flying range of 1,178 nmi (2,182 km) with four occupants and NBAA IFR Reserves. As of 1 January 2009, its price was US$ 3.6 million, with the first aircraft delivered in December 2008.
Originally marketed as the Phenom 100, Dani Aircraft re-branded their replica aircraft as the 'D-100' during 2015 in a bid to differentiate their aircraft from the Embraer brand.
- Heads-up display (HUD) for pilot.
- Pilot / co-pilot control
- Panel animated (roll, turn, lever flap, etc.)
- Place for 4 passengers (4 animation + 4 objects - each, drink and book)
- Independent motors (50% power in left + 50% power in right)
- Warnings system
- Fuel system (Dani Fuel)
- Independent lights (panel, strobe, nav, etc.)
- 3 flap positions (0, 50 and full)
- 6 different texture color and can add more custom models
- Animated curtains