- Pilots can fly to five other airport and airstrip locations in the Eden & Fruit Islands Estate landmass from this location, currently 188 sims.
Graviola Airport is an airport in the Fruit Islands Estate portion of Eden & Fruit Islands Estate.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Graviola Airport, as of Septermber 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI).
- Re-fueling facilities (Dani, DSA, and TBM fuel).
- Public helipad.
- Rental Tie-Downs, helipads, seaplane slips and hangars available.
- Marina, with docks for seaplanes.