- HM Coast Guard - Tsurington Division (HMCG)
- Category: emergency rescue base.
- Region: Tsurington
- Continent: southern Nautilus.
- Runway Approach Bearing 280° @ 227m S-N, Take-off Bearing 10°
- Runway Elevation 131ft (40m) or 65ft (20m) above Sea level.
- Length 630ft X 52ft Width (192m X 16m) with additional 39ft (12m) clearance each side of marked runway.
HM Coast Guard - Tsurington Division is located at Tsurington Aerodrome (ICAO: SLTS).
As of October 2017, it had 1 dedicated helipad and direct access to SLTS airfield's facilities.
The staff in this station is:
The equipment in this station includes: