Half Moon Bay Regional Airport (ICAO: SLMB) is a single-runway public airport, located next to Bingo Strait.
Fire Chief: Matt O'Reilly (Tnick3)
Asst Fire Chief: Christian Haupt (christianhaupt1997)
- Elevation advisory: Airport runway elevation 256 Meters.
- Single Asphalt Illuminated Runway.
Fire Suppression (AR-FF)
Monitored Emergency Channels:119.200MHZ Blake Sea Control Area, 121.500MHZ Mayday Network, Shergood ELT Alarms.
- ICAO AR-FF CATEGORY: (10)
- FAA AR-FF INDEX (D) With Index E Equipment Upon Request.
- Fire Department Operations Contact Matt O'Reilly (Tnick3)
- Asst Fire Operations Chief Christian Haupt (christianhaupt1997)
- Number Of Career Staff 10
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Aviation Fuel Station (Texaco, and Dani fuel).
- Pilot's Lounge
- Two Story Terminal Building.
- Jazz Club on Lower Level
- Large-sized terminal building with:
- x2 public gates
- x2 rental check-in desks.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- x3 Large Shop Rentals In terminal
- x7 rental hangars
- x4 rental tie-down space
- X4 Ground Level Heli pads
- 5 On roof Helipads
|Nautilus||1112.125/1050.135||ALT: 21||HDG: 27 (270º)||LDA: 200||Exe Air|
Currently these airlines maintain a presence and/or have scheduled flights to and from the airport: