- CTAF: 122.8 ARTCC Group Available if you wish to use it (120.95)
- Approaches: RW 9, RW27, RW36 (take off only), RW18 (departure only)
Background and facilities
A complete remake of Johnson-MacLeod Airport with very low lag. Huge cargo area, new terminal, new restaurant, outdoor pavilion pub, Dani Fuel, TCM fuel, Shergood fuel, and special RP fuel from truck on request.
- Restaurant is self serve with two buffets and sit down meals and bar
- Gaelic and Garlic Bed and Breakfast is now open with two available rooms. Path is right of Gate 2.
- Cargo area has a forklift and cargo pallet rezzer for rp
- GTFO Ready. GTFO vendor on site
- Fully equipped Urgent Care Clinic
- Fertility and maternity clinic
- JMWRC Fire Department
- We monitor Unicom 122.7 Group
- Small planes (up to Dani 300) park in front of terminal at gates 1 and 2. Large planes up to MA-757, use gate 3 adjacent to cargo area behind terminal (glass walkway at gate 3 to the inside of the terminal).
- All fixed wing can refuel in cargo area. Rotary wing can also refuel at helipads on roof of terminal.
- Season changes and related weather for Western North Carolina weather patterns.
- Snow patches in parking and cargo area are phantom.
- Snow on Runway/taxiway must be cleared by plow before departure and landing. It is not phantom.
- Power Point presentations upstairs in classroom on navigation, transponder, and ILS.
- If you are into full RP:
- We can fuel your plane with fuel delivery trucks and lines
- De-ice your wings and prep for high altitude or winter conditions.
- Can escort passengers to either restaurant or Bed and Breakfast.
- Stretcher for sick crew or passengers to clinic.
- Aviation School.
- GTFO Mentor
- Food service to your passengers on board while they wait for refueling.
- Sailing classes
- MacLeod Academy (RLV) is also on our campus.
- Demonstrations of many SL Aircraft:
- Dani, Amok, Adventure Air, S&W, MA, DSA, and others
|Blake Sea||1145.128/1060.162||ALT: 650||HDG: 36 (360º)||LDA: 215||M Ser Air|