- Platform is situated at 43m. Minimum recommended approach 60m.
Kierna Rise Airstrip is a community airstrip with Linden waters at both ends of the airstrip making it excellent for touch and go. It has a public rez and a return time set for 1 hour, it's a great place to visit. Do include it in your flight plan!
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Kierna Rise Airstrip, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI)
- Refuelling station (KellyFuel, DSA, and Dani fuel)
- x1 large public helipad
- Landing rating system (LandMaster)
- Crash & Burn Bar and Grill
- Light House Hang out