LEGION AIR (ICAO: LEA / IATA: LA / Call-sign: LA) is a semi-commercial virtual airline in Second Life®. Legion Air serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between regional airports in the Blake Sea, Nautilus, Satori, Corsica and Gaeta V continents.
Legion Air was established in 2010.
Here at Legion Airways, we strive to be the best in class. Our staff are friendly, our flights are luxurious, our aircrafts provide the best in comfort, and we offer a wide variety of air travel, whether it be by private jet, air taxi, helicopter, or even a jumbo jet! Even though SecondLife can be a pain at times, no passenger is EVER left behind, especially when those sticky borders threaten to ruin the experience. You, the passenger, have the highest priority above all and we always do our best to cater to the customer
The airline operates across the Blake Sea, Nautilus and Gaeta, and provides free charter flights to four destination in SL and themed sightseeing trips.
Legion Air is currently in a stage of expansion and is actively seeking additional flight attendants and pilots.
Our team is always growing, as well as our fleet. If you wish to book a flight, apply for a career with us, or if you have any questions or concerns... there is always a staff member online to assist you. Your feedback is always important to us!
As of 2010, some of the airports in Second Life® served by Legion Air include:
- Legion Airport (SLLE)
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Brook Hill Airfield (SLBH)
- Cheerport Intermodal (SLCS)
- Frasier Island (SLAC)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Honah Lee Field (SLHL)
- Juneau Regional Airport (SLJA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Palm Grove Airfield (SLPG)
- Pukalani Airport (SLPU)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Sleepy Bay Channel (SLSL)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Sunrise Lighthouse (SLBL)
- Talakin Airport (SLTA)
- Tropical North Field (SLTN)
- Tuarua Fiji Intl Airport (SLFI)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
The Legion Air fleet includes the following aircraft:Airbus A318 (Dani)Embraer E170 (Dani)
D-Arrow VI (Dani)Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (Dani)
Helicopters for passengers transportD-109 (Dani)