- Minimum approach to 75m.
- No weapons, battle activity or freelance sales at the airport.
Luxor International Airport is on the north coast of Sartori and fronts the Bing Straight. Privately owned, it is fast becoming a centre of aviation activity in the area. It has a single runway runs 18 - 36 degrees north to south.
Constructed in Spring 2015, was named Dragonport International Airport and was equipped with a single, lit 255m x 25m north/south runway. To the west of the landing surface is a large terminal building with six public gates (with jet bridges), sixteen rentable check-in desks, passenger lounges and a large free-standing ATC tower. To the east of the runway are seven rentable hangars, an aviation fuel station and a freight elevator which leads to the sea-level (a separate internal monorail also connects to the lower level). The sea-level contains emergency services, a beach, a large marina with docks for rent and accommodation. In January 2016, changed name to Prime International AIrport and ...
After undergoing significant rennovation, including the installation of an impressive "Dubai-style" terminal, Prime International Airport was closed in February 2016, due to apparent financial difficulties, according to a notice released by the sim owner.
The current Luxor incarnation retains and enhances the radical design reminiscent of a Middle Eastern Super Airport such as Dubai. The main airport structure designed by DCL architecture, has been modified to render 4 Gates each serviced by jetways that can accommodate the largest airliners.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Luxor International AIrport as of July 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
- Aquila Airlines - Klaber Air.
- Braniff International
- Eagle Airways.
- Island Hoppers Air Charters.
- Jazz Airways.
- Falcon Air.
- Bumble Bee Charters
- Air Pukalani
- Konecta Airlines
Facilities and services
- Tri-color visual approach slope indicator (VASI).
- Approach Lighting System.
- Large terminal building with:
- x6 rentable airline check-in desks.
- x6 rentable ticket desks.
- 4 rentable shop fronts
- x2 rentable offices
- x2 public gates with jet bridges.
- x2 private gates with jet bridges.
- x4 rental hangars.
- ATC tower.
- Emergency services.
- Marina with rentable docks.
- Shopping Mall with coffee shop and VIP lounge, restrooms
- Business Centre
- Flight School
- Industrial elevator to the beach level for cars and trucks
- Tourist attraction, The Great Pyramid