- Minimum approach to 80m.
- Same runway for takeoff and landings, pre-landing flyover is advised to check the runway is clear.
- Only runway and toplevel are public, sub-hangar, marina and lounge are private.
- Short-time-parking and boarding in front of the terminal.
- Max. Wingspan for aircrafts: 22m. The use of bigger aircrafts is possible for friends or with special permission.
After the closure of the Grenadier Airport the Mid-World Airstrip opens as a headquarter of the Ka-Tet-Air and a public airstrip for friends and visitors. The airstrip is named after the famous book series of Stephen King "The Dark Tower".
The airport close the doors in september 2016.
The following list includes all airlines who maintain a presence at Mid-World Airstrip or operate scheduled services to and from the facility as June 2016. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone (short return time!)
- Fuel (Dani-Fuel and Shergood)
- big private hangar.
- zeppelin tower.
- private docks.
- public terminal with script-scanner.