Nexus Air (ICAO: NEX / IATA: NX / Call-sign: NEXUS) is a virtual airline company in Second Life ®. Nexus Air is owned by Nikoli Nicholls. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- AK Rommil Airport (SLRM)
- Axon Airport (SLAX)
- Cheerport Airport (SLCS)
- Daybreak International Airport (SLDI)
- Debbies Airport (SLDA)
- East River Intercontinental Airport (ERIA)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Jinsil International Airport (SLJI)
- Luxor International Airport (SLLX)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- Smugglers Bay (SLQA)
- Smugglers Bluff (SLAM)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
Nexus Air fleet includes the following aircraft:
- Helicopter 109
- Helicopter 139
- Mckeenan's BAE-146
- Mckeenan's A 220
- Mckeenan's B757
- ATX 72
- Bell 429 (S&W)
- Chinook CH-47 (Shergood)
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type.
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.