One Airlines is a virtual non-commercial airline in Second Life®. The airline serves the Second Life® Grid with commuter travel between all major airports between the Blake Sea and Corsica. The airline also operates flights on the continents of Sansara and Heterocera Atoll.
While the airline has undergone major restructuring and management changes since its introduction in early 2014, the current One Airlines is made up of several real-life friends from the same city and country - Buenos Aires, Argentina. In addition to staffing changes, the airline also relocated its primary hub and offices from Tag City Airport to the newly constructed Phoenix Airport in Fall 2014. Management notes that all flights are provided free of charge; passengers may tip the pilot if they wish but tipping is not mandatory.
Airports in Second Life® served by One Airlines include:
- Phoenix Airport (SLPh) *Hub airport
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- St Martin Airfield (SLSM)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Grenadier Marina & Airport (SLGR)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Baitoushan Intercontinental Airport (SLBA)
- Bay City Municipal Airport (SLBC)
- Abbotts Airport (SLAZ)
- Twin Towers Airport (SLTT)
- Tag City Airport (SLTG)
As of May 2014, the One Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft: