PL LOT (ICAO: LOT / IATA: LO / Call-sign: LOT) was a Polish non-commercial virtual air company in Second Life ®. PL LOT is owned by NitroPL (nitro2012pl). It was served the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents.
Founded in 2017 by NitroPL. The name of the airlines refers to original and existing national LOT Polish Airlines.
PL LOT was offered free scheduled flights via the Passengers of SL group and was also available for public and private chartered mainland flights. All flights were operated on a 'pay what you want' system where although not required, tipping is appreciated.
PL LOT has stand in Second Norway Airport.
Currently, PL LOT was closed in 31.12.2018.
Currently, flights are still being made, but less frequent.
- Aleksandr International Airport (SLAI)
- Angels Airport (SLAN)
- Arimto Airport (SLAY)
- Braniff-Unity Chamonix Reg Airport (SLBU)
- Cheerport Airport & Marina (SLCS)
- CinSal Airport (SLMS)
- Delchdork Regional Airport and Amusement Park (SLDR)
- East River Intercontinental Airport (SLEI)
- Fiji Island Airport (SLFI)
- Half Moon Bay Regional Airport (SLMB)
- Hollywood Airport (SLHA)
- Jorgie Airport International (SJAI)
- Kierna Rise Airstrip (SLKA)
- New Horizons Airport (SLNH)
- Second Life International Airport (SLIA)
- Second Norway Lufthavn (SLSN)
- White Star Airfield (SLWS)
As 2017, the PL LOT fleet was include the following vehicles:
- Boeing 737-200 (Dani) (tail: P-P777)
- Company Car
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.
The driving force of PL LOT was a bot based on the Corrade software. It allows and allows you to still get various information through public chat, group chat or IM. In addition to the ability to manage the bot / avatar allows you to get information about wind power in the region where the bot lives, order food and drink through the website, get a landmark of a given airport, etc. It is more advanced than the current bots in Second Life regarding ATC.