The real-life Magni M-24 Orion, on which Piaggio Systems' aircraft is based, is an Italian sport autogyro, seating two side-by-side in an enclosed cabin. Mounted on a mast above the pod is the Orion's twin-bladed rotor (of composite construction). Below, it has a tricycle undercarriage with the faired mainwheels, fitted with brakes, on spring cantilever legs.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD).
- Interchangeable pilot/co-pilot controls.
- Functioning cockpit instruments.
- GPS and media monitors.
- Animated components (avatar, rotors, doors, flight surfaces and instruments etc.).
- Realistic lighting (navigation, strobes, landing, and cabin lights).
- Snow skids and bigger wheels (optional).
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.
- Passenger Eject.
- Automatic or manual start-up sequences.
- Modifiable textures.
- Doing a “Little Nellie” - review