- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
A compact and picturesque airfield, Saint Clement Aerodrome is comprised of a single asphalt runway (90m x 10m). Immediately south of the runway there is a turning/parking/rezzing area, along with two buildings - a terminal/waiting lounge and an ATC building. Beside the ATC, there is a helipad for rescue (best approached from the west or north) Equipped with hangar to receive your airplane, as well as location for your helicopter on the top
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Saint Clement Aerodrome, however charter flights may be available on request. Contact airlines (LVM Travel) for details.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- x4 public helipad.
- ILS Lights
- Aviation Fuel Station (TBM Fuel, Dani airplane, AvGas,Roxoil, ...).
- Small terminal building with:
- x1 airline check-in counter.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- Le Café du Port.
- retail spaces.
- Harbour with rental docks.
- Place of exhibition (painting, sculture, ...)
- Club, Jazz Club, Official Studio of LVM Radio
- Arts Place
- Apartments, villas
- Coast Guard Rescue Station
- Public swimming pool
- Partnership and transit with Naked Beach
- Sail School