Shhh... Airways is a small reliable cargo and freight service Second Life ®. Shhh... Airways is owned by Shadow Valiant. It serves the Second Life® grid with travel between all airports across all the mainland continents and Eden/Fruit island Estates, specialising in smaller airports and dirt strips.
1. To offer a freight/goods transport and delivery roleplay service. Need someone to deliver a 'package' for you? We can do that. Need someone to turn up in a plane to take your cargo? We can do that too. Need transportation for personnel? Our aircraft and helicopters can carry up to 3 passengers, but be warned - landing can be a little bumpy at times.
2. Freight goods haulage using the GTFO haulage system. GTFO (Get The Freight Out) is a cargo transportation and trading system, invented by Rez Grey (maker of the gridtalkie). GTFO is a way to earn virtual money (not L$) by transporting goods between airports within a specific time frame.
We're on a UK/GMT timezone, so our operational window is usually between 12pm and 4pm SLT with a little more flexibility during weekends.
As at 2017, the Shhh...Airways fleet includes the following aircraft:
- SV-1 (Debonair) Pilot - Shadow Valiant
- SK-2 (Debonair) Pilot - Shauna Kleene
- SK-3 (Helicopter) Pilot - Shauna Kleene
Flight rules for passengers
- Passengers are requested to remove all unnecessary scripts and are reminded that the pilot is at liberty to refuse to transport any passenger - for any reason.
- Passengers need detach AO, scripted hair, any devices for flight or other type; maximum scripts: less 5.
- Passengers need revised your ARC (Avatar Rendering Cost); for that use this botton combination: Ctrrl + Alt + Shift + C. Need be less 500 (or in green colour).
- Passengers follow the pilot instructions in case of crash in the sea, and start the emergency protocol request to the coast guard services.