- Short runway advisory.
- Large wingspan aircraft advisory.
- Rail tracks off north end of runway are phantom and will not interfere with aircraft operations.
Smugglers Port, formerly known as Calleta City Airport, was purchased from Ralf Haifisch by Debi Dastardly , with help from Starbuckk Serapis, in August 2017. Debi Dastardly remains as the sole owner while Starbuckk Serapis is a co-founder.
Smugglers Port serves the greater Calleta City urban area and southern Heterocera continent. Typical of this area, the facility is surrounded by extensive railway networks. The airfield enjoys direct access to Protected Waterways, and the surrounding sims are also generally safe for air traffic.
Airport has a direct protected and lighted approach from the ANWR strait.
Currently, there are no scheduled services operating to or from Smugglers Port, however charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone (15 minute return).
- Aviation fuel stations (DSA, Dani, Shergood, Terra & TBM fuel).
- Airport beacon.
- Multilevel intermodal terminal.
- Hangars, airline counters, tie downs and boat slips for rent.
- Rail connection to GSLR and SLRR main lines.
- Scheduled tram.