- Runway suspended at 68m over surface on a narrow, bridge-like structure. Minimum recommended approach 72m.
- Turning space may be limited in some places due to a large number of display vehicles on site.
Built by Tegatti Engineering for the purpose of serving their vehicle showrooms, Talakin Airport is built into the side of a tall coastal cliff overlooking the boatyard and harbour below. The airport's single 116m x 15m runway is built on a narrow, bridge-like structure, ending with a small terminal building, refuelling station and parking apron. Directly underneath the southern apron is a hospital building with medical role-play facilities and a public helipad.
The following list includes all scheduled services to and from Talakin Airport, as of August 2015. Other non-scheduled charter flights may be available on request. Please contact airlines for more information.
Facilities and services
- Public rez zone.
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI).
- Aviation fuel station (Terra and DSA fuel).
- x7 helipads (x1 public, x6 private).
- Tegatti Engineering vendors.
- Small terminal building with:
- x2 public gates.
- Passenger waiting lounge.
- ATC tower.
- Harbour & beach.
- Hospital building.