The Terra Manta was a custom-built, tailless flying wing aircraft. Created in Second Life by Terra Aeronautics, the plane is an original design.
Introduced circa 2007 by Terra Aeronautics, the Terra Manta was an extremely compact fighter aircraft modelled with Sculpted Prims (Sculpties). Lying in a prone position between two jet engines, the pilot was flanked by two Terra Combat System (TCS) machine guns which could be toggled on or off.
- Pilot's heads-up display (HUD) attachment with:
- Speed, altimeter, throttle, artificial horizon, and system status indicators.
- Landing gear, canopy, smoke, combat, and eject switches.
- Animated components (canopy, ruddervators, wheels, and landing gear).
- Terra combat system (TCS) with:
- x2 LMG machine-guns.
- Ejection system.
- Optional simulated damage (collision).
- Paint menu with x8 included liveries, x12 included decals.
- Optional particle smoke trails.
- Permission modes: Owner, Group or Everyone.